CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

dating sites... a losers paradise!

i am so totally addicted to dating sites. not to be apart of, just to troll around in 4 a laugh. & they never disappoint my morbid sense of humour!
if the women aren't lying about their age or the guys aren't laying it on thick about the toys they have, it wouldn't be as funny. but as i'm saying it never disappoints me!
I wanted to post sum pics, but i just couldn't do it. it would be over the top mean. i wanted to, be in this case it would have been the worst thing i could ever do!




ok 1 picture that's it k?
i dunno what to say but....what the fuck?
you are looking 4 a guy aren't you?
ur both very confused!
well the gal on the left is anyway!

I am an independant woman who owns her own townhouse and has a good paying career. I am looking for a man who will be a freind as much as a lover. I dont have any children but hope to have my own family eventually.

in other words..."i'm fat & ugly, can you look past it?!"



"I am a mom of 3 beautiful girls, I love them with all my heart and soul.. Maybe someday we will find that perfect guy to complete our circle......"

no matter how many times i read this, or how i read this, it all sounds BAD!



"PISCES - The Partner for LifeCaring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humour!!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet."

i gotta admit this girl looked incredibly sweet! but anyone that talks about themselves in the third person is crazy as a hatter!!!


"single mom with two beautiful children, an ex exotic dancer,"

i bet she's never been in a strip club! when u have 2 brats, u'll say anything 2 grab a nite out!


"I enjoy being surrounded by diverse people who can challenge me, expose me to their realities... As long as we can keep a conversation going, share a smile... PS. DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH THIS APPLICATION! I have 47 unread messages that I can't get to - and counting... It seems you now need to earn "points" to be able to send and read messages via "Are YOU Interested". So if you really want to reach me, send me a standard e-mail or friend request through FB, and we'll go from there!"

she wants a black guy!


"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - IF YOU ARE NOT SINGLE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 27-32 AND DO NOT LIVE WITHIN ONTARIO - PLEASE DON'T BOTHER!!!"

her profile sez she's 35? she looks 45. she's probably 50!


"I'm 32 years old. My Profession is an Early Childhood Educator. I enjoy spending time with my son, Brandon who is 6".

the picture of her has her holding up a beer and she obviously drunk!


"heyy, my names audrena.im in gr.11, at STDlove my friends to death:)(L)im canadian, trinidadian n vincentian♥add my msn.xox"

her profile sez she's 35? grade 11? ur either stupid or a cop troll'n fer creeps! probs a stupid cop!


"Getting ready for baby number 2... proud parent to be !!"

this is a dating site, rite? woman u can't be serious!


"there's not much to tell....I am just me"

u r retarded!


"I am sooooooo in love with my hubby Ian, we will be married for 13 years on August 14. My kiddies are Joshua age 11 1/2 years, Emylee age 9 1/2 years, Sarah age 2 years and Isaiah age 5 months. My family is the light of my life and the apple of my eye. I'm so proud of all of them, and couldn't imagine one peaceful day without my 3 ring circus, lol. We nicknamed Sarah 'Hurricane Katrina' for self stating reasons that she leave a trail of mass mess in her wake, lol".

ok, u wanna just get laid, and that's it, i get it. please just say ur ol'man can't give it to u anymore!
waz with the "i luv my husband"? come on tell the truth...eg:"im married, please fuck me"! "I can't take the rejection"! "and when i do get fucked, its over so fast even my lube doesn't have time to get warm"!


"I'm the kinda girl you can take home to mom... and have a great time alone with ; )... I've never married, no kids, maybe some day (no real baggage of any kind) hoping to find the same in a man ... just a nice guy who will treat a girl with a little kindness.. that's not a lot to ask for ...I'm pretty independent and low maintenance. BTW BE A MAN DON'T click yes anonymously! it's a waste of time and just irritates me trying to get rid of it.. not exactly the way to win a girl over!!!"

this gal is pure charm. she doesn't need this service. she could get laid with two bats of her eyes...or two swings of a bat!

3 comments:

Ice said...

LOL dating sites are hilarious.

They all fuck'n lie. You bet.

I never used one, I used to play in chat rooms though about 6 years ago. That was fun, I just mouthed off and played with "chat bud's"

What sites do you scroll? Maybe I wanna play and laugh with ya!

Ice said...

Oh yeah -

Welcome back, you tasty bitch you!

Tasty said...

i use facefuck & fish'n. both r a losers paradise! fun 4 the whole family, if ur a family of chimps! i do go on 2 see if my old gal & guy pals reside in that waste of our society. guess what? they r!!! haha!