CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the candy floss bikini: how can a girl make a living with sluts like this giving it away?

remember when hair like this was in style? no?
me neither!
shes cute though. the chick in the back looks like smashed ass! ahhhggg!!!




dont look now sweetheart...ur bags showing!




...but who cares with an ass like that eh?


ohhh gawd!
shes the poster girl for the word "fugly"!
her mouth looks like a 2 wiener entry!
i like her hair & bod, but that face... mula fucking 2 bagger!


who u looking at? oh the judges.
the guy with the wet spot, hes gonna vote 4 u!
the guy with the tent pool?...hes holding out 4 the next gal!
thats a little insider info.


((("pimps & hos , jlo am in da house"!!!)))



"the man in black"... is a flipping creep!!!
can ya be anymore obvious?
ya ur getting sum!





oh ok i get it!

d-end
luv ya long time
Tasty.

3 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

Thank you tasty for the beautiful images in my head!! I want one of those suits...and the body to go with it!!

- said...

You keep me entertained way too much. That's all I'mma gonna say right now~

*smiles, winks, kisses*

wallycrawler said...

Heather I love your bod!

Try on a suit, I'm sure it will look hawter dan hell!!!